The following information is available on the PADOC website, and is reproduced here as a public service:
VIDEO VISITATION VISITOR GUIDE
– Video visitation is a free service being offered to inmates and authorized visitors while visitation
is suspended at the facilities in response to COVID-19 precautions.
– Video visits will begin being offered on March 19, 2020.
– All inmates are eligible to participate.
– The visiting rules for Video Visitation are generally the same as those for visiting in the facility.
Visitors who have been restricted from visiting any institution may not participate in this program.
If any inappropriate conduct occurs on the behalf of the inmate or the visitor the visit shall be
– In order to participate in video visitation, the visitor must download the “ZOOM Cloud Meetings”
application on a smart phone, laptop or tablet that has video and audio capabilities.
– A visitor shall request a time slot based on the facilities existing visitation schedule. The facility
will make an effort to accommodate the requested time, understanding the time requested may
not be available.
– Up to 3 authorized visitors may participate in a video visit.
– Visits must be requested at least 2 business days in advance; however, they may be scheduled
more quickly based upon availability.
– A visitor shall cancel a visit at least 1 business day in advance by emailing the facilities resource
– A visitor may request a video visit by emailing the facilities resource email account. A visitor MUST
include the following information:
o Visitor Name(s):
o Date(s) of Birth:
o Phone Number(s):
o Schedulers E-mail address:
o Inmate Name:
o Inmate ID:
o Requested Visit Date:
o Requested time slot (provide a 4-hour time slot within the facilities visiting hours):
***DISCLOSURE: If a valid email address is not provided, the visit will not be
scheduled. After a visit is scheduled by the facility, you will receive an email
notice. The email notice will contain a link to the visit along with pertinent
information to connect (meeting identification number and IP address).
– Albion – RA-CRALBZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Benner Township – RA-CRBENZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Camp Hill – RA-CRCAMZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Cambridge Springs – RA-CRCBSZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Chester – RA-CRCHSZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Coal Township – RA-CRCOAZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Dallas – RA-CRDALZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Frackville – RA-CRFRAZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Forest – RA-CRFRSZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Fayette – RA-CRFYTZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Greene – RA-CRGRNZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Houtzdale – RA-CRHOUZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Huntingdon – RA-CRHUNZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Laurel Highlands – RA-CRLAUZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Mahanoy – RA-CRMAHZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Mercer – RA-CRMERZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Muncy – RA-CRMUNZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Phoenix – RA-CRPHXZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Pine Grove – RA-CRPNGZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Quehanna Boot Camp – RA-CRQUEZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Retreat – RA-CRRETZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Rockview – RA-CRROCZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Smithfield – RA-CRSMIZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Somerset – RA-CRSMRZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
– Waymart – RA-CRWAMZOOMSCHD@pa.gov
Frequency and Length of Visit
– Video visits will be scheduled during normal visiting hours/days of the respective facility.
– An inmate is permitted to have 1 video visit per week. All visits will be recorded in visitor tracking.
– Only 1 weekend day is permitted per month.
– A video visit will be 45 minutes in length. All visits will start on the hour.
– Must be on the authorized visitor list and a DC-313 must be present for any children participating.
– A minor may only participate in a video visit if accompanied by a parent/guardian.
– Visitors are expected to dress appropriately and avoid clothing that is revealing or provocative in
accordance with the DC-ADM 812. Visitors shall not wear a bathing suit, an extremely short
skirt/dress, shorts, a halter-top, or clothing made of see-through material. Failure to follow these
requirements may result in the termination of the visit and/or loss of visitation privileges.
– The Department expects the inmate and his/her visitors to demonstrate proper conduct during a
visit. Conduct that is offensive or insulting shall not be tolerated. Unacceptable conduct during a
visit shall be cause for termination of the visit. Unacceptable conduct by the inmate could result
in a misconduct being issued and his/her prohibition from future visits.
– Video visits may be audio/video recorded, and are subject to review for appropriateness.
– Unacceptable conduct by a visitor could result in that visitor’s visiting privileges being suspended.
Reports of unacceptable conduct by a visitor shall be reported to the Facility Manager of the
inmate’s facility. The Facility Manager shall decide what restrictions, if any, shall be imposed. If a
visitor’s visiting privileges are restricted, he/she will be so informed, in writing by the Facility
– The Visiting Room Officer shall be responsible for monitoring the video visit and will end the visit
as outlined In Department policy if visitation rules are violated.
– Visiting rules can be found on the Department’s public website at www.cor.pa.gov.